Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project Runway Casting Video

So, I was sitting at my computer this afternoon wondering if any of the designers I saw at the Seattle casting for PR were selected for the show in the final selection process. I had my fingers crossed for one in particular....I went to the website and low and behold, my favorite designer of the day, Janeane Marie from Portland, had made the final cut!!

I thought I'd post the clip of her casting session for the amusement of some of my friends and customers who might get a kick out of seeing me behind the scenes with Tim Gunn....try to ignore the circles under my eyes as it was an early morning start. (I don't do well getting up that early in the morning) :-)

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/project-runway-designers/janeane-marie-ceccanti#video
(Click on the casting video)

Good luck Janeane!!